Pure Imagination Studios is looking for an experienced, team-oriented, self-motivated jr/mid Unreal Artist to join our team in Los Angeles. This position is a temp position.
- Take environment assets from Maya into the Unreal game engine.
- Create shaders and lighting for the geometry imported.
- Take animation assets into the Unreal game engine.
- Create Unreal Engine FX including Environmental FX and particle FX.
- Work with Level Designers and Technical Artists to make environments functional and efficient.
- Work with the art team on skills progression and career development.
- Substantial games industry experience, preferably including game Cinematics.
- Excellent Unreal Engine skills.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop.
- Experience with composition and lighting.
- Experience with Maya.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience producing concept art.
- Experience with other sculpting packages, such as Mudbox.
- Experience using Substance Painter and Designer.
- Experience of using the Sequencer within UE4
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and accepting of change; often tossing out ideas and starting anew.
- Able to think creatively and resolve technical challenges and limitations.
- Strong time management & organization skills