Pure Imagination Studios is looking for an experienced, team-oriented, self-motivated Senior Unreal Artist to join our team in Los Angeles. This position starts ASAP and is a Full-time, Long-Term/Permanent Position with competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.
- Create, manage, and optimize 3D assets (organic, environments, hard surface, and more) in UE that meet the high performance requirements of VR applications for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work with Discipline Leads and developers to determine new techniques for the VR production pipeline.
- Suggest and create tools and shaders in Unreal Engine to build a more efficient pipeline.
- Create PBR Textures, clean object topology, UV’s and materials using Photoshop, Quixel Suite, Maya, Unreal Engine.
- Rework geometry and textures of existing assets.
- Integrate 3D assets (animation/content) into a master sequence and UE.
- Set up and optimize lighting UE.
- Minimum 4-years experience with Unreal Engine 4, or 4+ years of experience with Unreal Engine 3.
- Accomplished visual artist with credits on multiple titles.
- Working knowledge of the content creation tools and processes involved in real-time 3D asset production.
- Experience with 3D tools including 3DS MAX, MAYA, Autodesk 3D, Zbrush.
- Ability to create both hard surface and organic models with a high level of realism.
- Excellent Maya or similar 3D modeling software.
- Superior eye for lighting, color, composition and detail.
- Ability to work within memory and performance constraints while maintaining high visual quality.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Remote work can be considered.