- Develop and implement employee-oriented company culture, emphasizing internal control, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Ensure that the new hire orientation processes properly introduces new employees to the company’s history, culture, and long-term objectives.
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each quarter and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings.
- Create with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction.
- Implement overall safety procedures – fire, earthquake, incident prevention, sexual harassment, etc.
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure all employment policies follow current state and federal laws and regulations.
- Develop existing job descriptions and write new job descriptions.
- Establish a liaison relationship with accounting.
- Develop and grow HR department as the company grows.
- Other administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time including recruiting and staffing.
- Conducting annual reviews and exit interviews.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field.
- 5+ years experience in a Human Resources supervisory position.
- Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale.
- Familiarity with latest HR software; specific familiarity with Tri-Net is a plus.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship building skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
Fill out my online form.